n general, it has been a traditional art to provide a cushion, which achieves comfort by eliminating peak pressure areas and by evenly distributing the cushioning force over a broad surface area. Some of these attempts include foam cushions, fluid cushions, spring mattress and others. Now its Gel.
Unlike other Gels, our Gel will never flow or leak when punctured as it is not a liquid encased in some outer coverage. It is the softest solid available on earth.
Our Gel is similar to human flesh in its consistency, touch and reaction to pressure. One of its great quality is that it conforms exactly to the body shape when used hence achieving a high degree of equal weight distribution and having good shock absorbing property. The Gel's ability to flow ensures effective distribution of pressure. Our Gel can be more than 1500% expandable and offers a correspondingly high level of comfort. Even after prolonged exposure to high pressure, Gel returns to its original shape with virtually no changes. Another important factor is the good skin compatibility, especially when used in the event of direct skin contact. As a result of its visco-elastic nature and closed cell molecular structure, our Gel offers an attractive property profile:
- extremely soft on touch and highly flexible under pressure,
- excellent pressure distribution eliminates pressure points which causes discomfort,
- will not freeze, melt, harden or crack in normal conditions,
- non-toxic and safe to use externally,
- never absorbs any odor or liquid,
- no permanent deformation even after bearing thousands of full crushing cycle,
- contains mineral oil which always soothes skin on direct contact.